Are you scratching your head to find the download location of mp3 files in Wynk?
Give yourself rest and use the simplified interface of Wynk Downloader. Here is the awaited Wynk Downloader, from which you can download mp3 files from Wynk. This will allow you to play songs from your any favorite music players.
This version is limited to rooted phones.
This app doesn’t work on recent versions of Wynk, If you are using more recent version than 126.96.36.199, you need to downgrade to older version. You can download the older version from the links provided below. It’s not very old and UI is same as current version.
Steps to use Wynk Downloader
1. Start Wynk Downloader application, Select the folder path for saving mp3 files, Switch it on.
2. Start Wynk application, Click on download button for any song. Wait for a while till download starts and you see downloading icon in notification. Click on Fetch Link. Stop the download. Repeat this to fetch link for any song.
3. Click on notification icon of Wynk Downloader to close the “Fetch Link” popup.
4. You will get list of songs to be downloaded. Click on download icon to download the songs.
5. You can find the downloaded songs in your given location.
Like and Subscribe to this blog to get updates and original contents.